THIS PROGRAMME HAS BEEN DEVELOPED IN COOPERATION WITH BUSINESS LEADERS TO HELP EXECUTIVES AND TOP PERFORMERS.
The content varies according to the particular wishes of the participant/client.
The basic steps:
- We secure that people can articulate a purpose in their lives.
- We secure the definition of quantifiable goals and the actions that are necessary to follow that purpose through and achieve the goals connected to that end.
- Support from network: Sometimes we include friends, coworkers, partners to help define the purpose and appropriate goals for the client.
- We secure a personality profile of the individual’s strengths and weaknesses.
- We design the programme
- We secure success, by helping the client create super habits. Habits that last.
Everybody wants change, but nobody wants to change. – Kierkegaard
Everybody wants to realize him self, problem is that we are as afraid of success as we are afraid of failures. Even the best and brightest of us get fused with bad habits like procrastination and lingering in our comfort zone. We acknowledge this. Sometimes it is only 10 % of you (psychodynamically speaking) that wants success and change, we will throw in a 100 % for you. That is why we also call it the 110 % programme TM .
The basic principles:
- Accountability for actions established and plan for progress and achievement delineated.
- The relationship between consultant and client is concisely defined and we use all the stops from therapy, coaching and elite physical training to create the positive alliance that secures compliance.
- With responsibility defined and alliance established the client is trained to focus on his or her situation to take charge of his life. Mindfulnessbased exercises are introduced when possible.
- Responsibility (response-ability). We critically evaluate level of skills and competencies. Are you response-able?
- Dedication and motivation. Without dedication and motivation the other principles wont do. We use tools from our motivational tool box when ever motivation falters.
- Strategy for action: The least effort and the greatest results, finding the zone of proximal development, Setting up rewards and punishments and other principles and mental models are followed.
- Planning, scaling, evaluations. We seek to measure progress in all aspects and the number of meetings on phone or in person are designed to the individual. Your success is our success.